Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Holiday Math Stations

Happy Holidays! My class has been busy, busy, busy getting ready for our Christmas Pageant and sharing in other festivities such as shopping at our school Christmas boutique and finding "Peppermint", our Elf on the Shelf, each morning. In addition, the children are lovin' our holiday themed math stations this week, so I thought I would go ahead and post about them! We are working on number recognition, counting, and writing numbers 0-5. 


Students worked on counting numbers 1-5, with this adorable activity. 

Students counted snowflakes and recorded their answers on the recording sheet. This activity and the activity below have really helped my students with counting and number formation.



You can find the "How Many Ornaments?"  math station, by clicking on the picture above. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!