Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Hobby Lobby Love

Just a quick post about my wonderful finds at Hobby Lobby today... if you have never been it's a must! This place really has everything you could think of to decorate a home or classroom! I went to buy wedding invitations but of course I had to go up and down EVERY single isle! I couldn't resist the frog garland for only $1.50 (90% off of $14.99)! SCORE! I imagine that I will do something adorable with it on one of my bulletin boards. I love the printed animal pictures for my classroom, which I will be debating about until my next visit! Aren't the scrabble pieces too cute?!... just had to take a pic! I also took pictures of all the animal print lanterns, to remind myself to go back! I am debating if I want to do a bright color animal theme or the realistic color animal theme (browns, blacks, tans, etc) What do you think?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!