Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Join the Movement for Have Fun Teaching!

Have you ever heard of Have Fun Teaching? In my opinion, they make the best FREE educational music videos on YouTube that children really enjoy! In my classroom, we use a lot of engaging songs to reach all learners! I especially use Have Fun Teaching videos for letter recognition, letter sound identification, and word associations.
So, what's all this raving about?! Have Fun Teaching needs YOUR help! They have just launched a BIG IDEA on KickStarter where they will create 220 Animated Sight Word Music Videos that will help teachers and parents with a fun and effective way to engage children and help them become better readers! In these new videos, they will be introducing BRAND NEW original Have Fun Teaching characters, called Funzies! How exciting and cute is that?!
Here is a sample video for the Sight Word, "IS"

 Every little bit helps and you can even receive awesome Rewards for backing this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!