Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blog Design and Illustration

The worth-the-wait custom blog design is finally complete!!! Megan from A Bird in Hand Blog Designs and I Teach What's Your Superpower is AWESOME! I had a color scheme in mind and she did everything she could to create my vision {even with my bit of OCD coming through}. How do you like it?! When I first started blogging I just chose a simple, pre-made template. I knew I wanted a beautiful design like so many others had, but I didn't want to rush into it. After researching blog designers for several weeks and seeing the blog designs of Megan, I contacted her and was put on the waiting list... as I said above, the wait was worth it! If you're looking to start a blog, revamp a blog, or add personality to a blog, I highly recommend her!  Thanks tons Megan! 

See the cute "me" clipart on my header and signature?!! Yep, thats from the talented Lauren from Hey! Hey! Designs! She did an AMAZING job custom editing and tailoring the illustration to everything I described! She is a miracle worker and sooo easy to work with! She was so quick to respond to my e-mails and make changes to fit my vision! If I ever need another illustration, hands-down I am going to her! Thank you Lauren!

With the help of both of these wonderful & talented ladies, I now feel more at home! A pretty and organized blog feels like a pretty and organized classroom, doesn't it?!... makes me feel like I can be more productive and blog away ;)


4 comments:

  1. I love it! Megan did my blog design too, and I think she is AMAZING!!
    Congrats on getting such an awesome looking blog design!!
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I just visited your blog... I love your color combination! Megan is truly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so adorable! Nice to "meet" you -- it's always fun to find other Pre-K teacher/bloggers. Thanks for commenting on my blog. Following now that I've found ya. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Karen! I love finding other Pre-K teacher bloggers too... I have been visiting it for years! With working in a small school, I am the only pre-k4 teacher and always wish I had someone to share lessons and ideas with and blogging gives me that opportunity that I am lacking in school. I work with wonderful teachers, but would love to plan with another teacher at the same grade level... more is better than 1. It was also really nice to "meet" you! Stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!