Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Five for Friday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs again, for Five for Friday!


This week students were involved in many activities relating to the essential questions, "What is the life cycle of a seed?" 
...Some of the kiddos sorted _ap, _an, and _at pictures!

On Sunday, I bought two new pairs of shoes because I desperately needed navy shoes for school... and they are both comfy too! The left pair has a slight wedge and is from Macy's and the right is from Payless! What type of shoes do you wear to work?! If I could be in flip-flops every day I would, but I typically revert to flats or shoes with slight wedges.
I received my first Stitch Fix in the mail today! I was like a kid in the candy store... it felt like christmas! I couldn't wait to open it and see what my "stylist" would pick out for me! I have to say, I love every article... but I will recap you on what I decided to keep tomorrow after I try it all on :) Funny thing is, there is a navy theme too, which made me chuckle as I just bought two new navy pairs of shoes! 
If you live in New Jersey, Duke Gardens is a must see! I went here for my first time and there are nice paths where you can bike, run, or walk on through a variety of gardens and it's for FREE! It's the perfect thing to do on a sunny day and to get out and about for fresh air!

How was your week? Link up with Doodle Bugs to share with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!