Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

February Simply Print Math & Literacy Printables


I completed my first of 12 "Simply Print Math & Literacy Printables". Simply print them, copy them, and then they are ready to go, no prep involved! No color ink, no lamination which makes it so ‘simple’! This "February Simply Print" includes 70 printables that cover a variety of skills. I am excited to put these to work starting tomorrow! I will keep you updated about how my students are enjoying them!

Some of the skills covered are:
MATH

Counting
Ten Frames
Measuring (nonstandard units)
Graphing
Before and After Numbers 
Addition
Subtraction
Time by the Hour
Tally Marks
Patterns
Ordering Numbers
Solid Figures/ Shapes
LITERACY

Color Words
Valentine Words
Word Families
CVC words
Blends
Counting Syllabizes
Unscrambling Sight Words
Sorting Real and Nonsense Words



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!