Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Ten Frames

Today students were introduced to ten frames. For math stations, students are assigned to one of four groups. One group worked with me, practicing counting on ten frames on the SMART board. Another group worked with our class aide, using counters to count a given number shown. The third group worked on the computers. These two students worked independently, but were encouraged to help each other when needed. The last group independently practiced identifying numbers, forming numbers and counting on ten frames using play dough.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!