Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Reception Tasting

 A week ago from today, my fiance and I had our first food tasting at The Primavera, where we will have our wedding reception. Boy was it amazing! They gave all the future brides, grooms, and family members a full cocktail hour and full Viennese dessert! I was not a bit shameful as I tried every horderve and dessert in sight! In between there were a few vendor presentations. We had such a great time and we were even picked to be the "pretend bride and groom", where we were told to run out to the dance floor with the fog machine going! In less than 11 months, I will be getting married! Wahoo! If anyone has any recommendations for a reasonable priced band in NJ, I'd love the input!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!