Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

My New Obsession!

This weekend has been an eventful one, one that I will never forget! On Saturday my {future} nephew and {future} Godson was born! It was beyond exciting to find out the sex of the baby and the name... my {future} sister-in-law & brother-in-law didn't want to know the sex and kept the name choices a secret. As hard as it was to wait, I love that they did it this way! It made the wait that more exciting! Although I am not positive, I feel when I have my first born, that I will do the same.  This little one has brought so much joy to the family  and my fiancĂ© and I can't get enough of him!!! I literally stare at his pictures when I am not at the hospital visiting and dream about his precious little face when I am sleeping! It's amazing how a baby can bring so much joy to people... he's just perfect!

The little bundle of joy!
My {future} brother-in-law and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to chat! Thanks again for taking time to comment! It means so much to me!! In order for me to reply by email (so we can communicate back and forth), make sure you are NOT a no-reply blogger or leave me your email address! Tty soon!